Why your skin needs Pimple Reversa microneedle patches?
If you live life in the fast lane. Or if you’re just a victim of hormones or genetics… you know spots suck.
We created Pimple Reversa microneedle patches to halt the sneaky spot life cycle and prevent further skin damage and scarring. Best suited to deep, cystic pimples, they’re formed with over 360 microneedles that painlessly penetrate deep under the skin, delivering spot-busting ingredients right where they’re needed.
Use at the first sign of a pimple. If you’re quick enough, it may never even appear. If it does, take heart that most pimples will shrink and calm down after 2+ hours, though some stubborn cases may need a repeat application.
Skincare – Moved On!
VICE REVERSA’s patented microneedles are formed from advanced crystallized serum formulas and tightly packed – with 3+ times more ultra-fine needles than on any other microneedle patch.
Our patches are gentle and non-irritating. When the patch is applied, the microneedles painlessly penetrate the skin, where they begin to self-dissolve.
After around two hours, the microneedles have completely dissolved, leaving the active ingredients working in the deep layers of the skin where they are needed.
Active ingredients and what they do
Salicylic acid: Purges the skin of bacteria and debris, while reducing oil production and calming redness and swelling.
Green tea extract (EGCG): Neutralises bacteria to disinfect the skin and unclog pores while reducing redness, swelling.
Totarol: Supercharges your skin’s natural defenses against toxins and UV damage.
Hyaluronic acid: Amps up the skin’s natural collagen levels, improving elasticity and hydration and aiding heading.
Madecassoside (Gotu Kola): Speeds up the natural healing process, while calming inflammation and rejuvenating skin.
How to use
- Cleanse the area you’re applying the patch to, and dry it thoroughly.
- Making sure your hands are dry, remove the patch from the pouch. Be careful not to touch the surface of the patch as the microneedles can be easily damaged by pressure and moisture.
- Position directly on top of the pimple, then press down firmly on the patch to help the microneedles penetrate the skin– don’t rub it.
- Leave the patch in place for 2+ hours, or overnight if preferred.
- Finally, gently peel off the patch.
- For best results, use at the first sign of a pimple.