Why your skin needs Wrinkle Reversa microneedle patches
When even your fine lines have fine lines. And if the bags under your eyes could probably fit your phone and wallet too… you know wrinkles suck.
We created Wrinkle Reversa microneedle patches to boost hydration, collagen, and the skin’s natural healing cycle and give your eye area a new lease of youth. Unlike topical creams and serums, they’re designed to painlessly but effectively penetrate the outer skin barrier and get the active ingredients directly where they’re needed.
Once under the skin, the 2500+ microneedles on every pair of patches self-dissolve to deliver an intense boost of hyaluronic acid, collagen, peptides, adenosine, and antioxidants which reduce fine lines, brighten and plump the skin.
For best results use once+ a week. Expect major results (and compliments) at around the one-month mark.
Skincare – Moved On!
VICE REVERSA’s patented microneedles are formed from advanced crystallized serum formulas and tightly packed – 3+ times more ultra-fine needles than on any other microneedle patch.
Our patches are gentle and non-irritating. When the patch is applied, the microneedles painlessly penetrate the skin, where they begin to self-dissolve.
After around two hours, the microneedles have completely dissolved, leaving the active ingredients working in the deep layers of the skin where they are needed.
Active ingredients and what they do
Hyaluronic acid: Large and small molecules amp up natural collagen levels, providing deep hydration and aiding heading while reinforcing the skin’s natural barrier.
Collagen: Fills in fine lines, while helping skin to retain hydration, elasticity and resilience.
Peptides: Provide the building blocks for protein formation in the skin, helping reduce fine lines while restoring firmness and elasticity.
Adenosine: Amps up elasticity while countering UVB damage and smoothing the skin’s surface.
Madecassoside (Gotu Kola): Speeds up the natural healing process, while calming inflammation and soothing sensitive skin.
How to use
- Cleanse the area you’re applying the patch to, and dry it thoroughly. If you use an eye cream or moisturizer, make sure it’s completely soaked in before applying the patch.
- Making sure your hands are dry, remove the patches from the pouch. Be careful not to touch the surface of the patch as the microneedles can be easily damaged by pressure and moisture.
- Position directly over the targeted area (if applying under the eye, apply on the orbital bone not directly under the eyelid) then press down firmly on the patch to help the microneedles penetrate the skin– don’t rub it.
- Leave the patch in place for 2+ hours. For best results, leave overnight.
- Finally, gently peel off the patch.
- 6. For best results, use once a week. Expect major results (and compliments) at around the one-month mark.